Fellow Friends

Saturday, April 7, 2012

Life turning over 360 degrees

Assalamualaikum and Hai peeps,

My beginner was damn great. Yes super great. And I start day dreaming that it would last at least for one whole days. Yeah hope so. But suddenly somebody ruin it. I name the somebody as "he". How could you act cruel to me ? I thought that you can make me happy for the entire that but.. As you know. For that person..

Thank You "he"

I am sorry for having those crazy feeling for you. You're just a friends. Ain't you said that towards me before ? Don't treat me well If do not want weird feeling exist for you. This suddenly hurt feeling occurs after you said few rubbish words that scratch me. I had a bad days. Lalala. Don't worry I am okay, much better than before. I had my own way to made myself okay.

other people live in their suffer but i survive with my prayer

No comments:

Post a Comment

..