Fellow Friends

Thursday, July 19, 2012

When tears drop for nothing -,-'

Assalamualaikum and hye peeps.

It's been a month since I haven't been here. Semester break and I'm too busy with hastle of works till have no time for myself. And glad this new semester brought me to peace.

Dear beloved peeps,

At one time, I sat alone in my bedroom. Sadness overcome me because of the reason I don't know. It's torturing. I can't help myself from stop crying. Damn hurt more than I can say. Wonder me If this is due to the problem that I kept alone, tears that I try to hide, sadness that I cover with pale smile or hurt.

I know if the problem are too heavy, they can see sorrow from my eyes. This inside pain I can't hide anymore. At certain time you won't know it turn to tears. Why must have hurt if you're surround with happiness ? The question that I myself even can't gave a perfect answer.

..maybe the wound is too deep and just beginning to cure while it hurt again. Scar? Yet not even happen once more again get hurt. Now, I'll try to release all the feeling that torture me this. Just remember ! Love me when I love you, when I start to forget you then release me as same as I let go feeling for you. This feeling is not to take for granted. Please remind yourself. Sorry :')

No comments:

Post a Comment

..